Skip to main content

Featured Post

Cannot Register on Maya- What to do?

Best and Legit Imported Plant Sellers Online

Beware of Plant Scammers. I have made a list of Legit Plant Sellers online. I already made transactions in most of them that's why I'm pretty sure they are a valid seller of imported plants.

In no particular order here is the list of plant online sellers that you can rely on:

  • Hannah's Green Thumb- I already made a lot of transactions on this seller. If you are a reseller you can get a good price from Ms. Eunice. I bought my Monstera Borsigina Albo (Holland variety) from her when the price is still ridiculously high but HGT has a pretty decent price.
  • La Greta- They usually do live selling from Thailand Garden. I have bought my Adansonii Albo, Adansonii Aurea and Variegated Bipen from Ms. Greta Salonga.
  • AE Plantita- I bought my giant Pothos N Joy from her.
  • RL International- bought my Ecuadorian plants from them worth 21,000 including shipping free from Thailand.
  • Yeshua Reign Pajo- I don't have a transaction yet with the seller but a legit one I must say. She kept on posting plants that were already sold.
  • H&F Plants- a sister company of Hannah's Green Thumb
  • Among the Thorns- legit seller of Cactus plants
  • Plant Motto- importer of plants from Thailand and China. I have bought my Calathea collections from them.
  • Pots vs Plants- a seller from Cubao Garden. 
  • Plant Kuya- Plant live streamer from Thailand
  • Farmvil- legit plant seler from Laguna with a branch in Paranaque
  • Jan Yu- Online seller from Cavite
  • Fresh Plants Co..- importer of plants from China
Best and Legit Imported Plant Sellers Online

Above list of sellers are mostly doing a live selling via Facebook and have been in the industry since the pandemic. You can check the plants they are selling from their Official Facebook pages

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You lost you Phone/Sim Connected to Your Maya Account

Just like on GCash if you lost your mobile phone connected to your Maya account, then you have to report it immediately to Maya. Here is the step by step tutorial from Maya: Step 1 - Secure your account Call Maya immediately to have your Maya account temporarily blocked. You can reach us via any of the following numbers: (+632) 8845 7788 1800 1084 57788 (Toll-free) *788 (Free for Smart users) Step 2 - Recover or change your number Once you’ve secured your Maya account, you have 2 options: Option A: Recover your lost mobile number (Recommended) Option B: Register a new mobile number to your Maya account Option A: Recover your lost mobile number (Recommended) Follow these steps to recover your lost mobile number: Call your mobile service provider and request a new SIM for your old prepaid or postpaid mobile number If you’re a postpaid customer, you can also have your old SIM deactivated over the phone Install your new SIM Download the Maya app Log in to your Maya account using your mobil...

Christine Babao is Siomai King Franchisee

TV Host Christine Bersola Babao is Siomai King Franchisee and open for leasing a few of her cart. Ms. Babao on her instagram account wrote: Uyyy , Speaking of Siomai ! Hi everyone! Looking for a business opportunity ? I have several #SiomaiKing carts and i am looking for a partner who will help me scout for a good location. I take care of the cart ( you dont need to pay for franchise fees. But as my partner, you will take care of finding a good location and rent ) I am also open to leasing a few of my carts ( discounted if cash , or installment basis) Price : 128k plus 40k bond deposit GOT QUESTIONS? Ask via EMAIL: cbbeventsmgt@gmail.com and give me your: Name Address Contact Info Thanks! Hope to hear from you. Pls give me time to reply to all email inquiries . Uyyy , Speaking of Siomai ! Hi everyone! Looking for a business opportunity ? I have several #SiomaiKing carts and i am looking for a partner who will help me scout for a good location. I take care of...

Idol sa Kusina- January 6, 2013 Episode with Kris Bernal

Watch Idol sa Kusina- January 6, 2013 Episode with Kris Bernal.  Do you still have a lot of leftovers from your abundant Christmas dinner? No worries! Here comes Chef Pablo "Boy" Logro, with a little help from Kris Bernal, showing you how to make totally restyled dishes from what remained after the holiday parties.